SAFETY WARNING (if relevant)
- It is essential to renew the mask every 6 months in order to avoid any risk of respiratory problem.
- It is CONTRAINDICATED to use this mask model if you or your spouse have a METAL HEMOSTATIC DEVICES at the level of the brain, METAL SPARKS at the level of the eyes and if you have a PACEMAKER. (Reference of the mask user manual).
WARRANTY (if relevant)
- With the Comfort Guarantee, a 90-day trial period, after purchase, is included to optimize the mask comfort. One or more loans of material can be made on request AND ONLY ONE EXCHANGE of mask on will be allowed. This warranty ends when the mask is replaced. Certain conditions may apply.
- Without the mask Comfort Guarantee, no loan of material is possible. The mask is a final sale, therefore non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The accessories for CPAP devices such as the humidifier, tubing and mask have a 90-day warranty for any failure or defect, from the date of purchase.
- The CPAP device comes with a 3-year protection for any major failure or defect according to the manufacturer’s criteria, from the date of purchase. The device is considered a final sale. It cannot be exchanged for another model and cannot be refunded.
- The customer must notify the clinic 24 hours prior his appointment. In this eventual case, fees will be charged.
- The customer must notify the clinic 48 hours prior his appointment for all night studies. In this eventual case, the deposit of 20% will not be reimbursed.
- No refund or credit will be issued. This is a final sale as it concerns medical products and services.
RELEVANT TERMS TO ALL CONTRACTS
- The customer certifies that loans and/ or rental equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered.
- For orders made online, the customer must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of his order if the accessories are broken or defective.
- Any amount unpaid hereunder will bear interest at the rate of two percent (2%) per month, or twenty-four percent (24%) per year.
The customer confirms having read the clauses mentioned above.
Unless otherwise advised by the customer, he is deemed to have accepted the company’s terms and policies that will be presented at the time of billing as no signature will be required due to the COVID-19 situation.
- I will notify the office should any information change in the future.
- I understand this information will be used to determine the respiratory treatment I receive at this office (diagnosis, treatments, and follow up) and be on the callback list of the clinic.
- I am informed that my medical record will be kept to the clinic any time and only the doctor (s), respiratory therapists and the subsidiary personnel will have access.
- We also informed me about my right to consult my medical record, to ask for a rectification and/or to remove me from the callback list. If I give my e-mail address to La Clef du Sommeil inc., I authorize them to send e-mails.
- I accept that the hourly rate for a consultation with a respiratory therapist is 95.00$ an hour.
- I authorize clinic staff to view my CPAP data on their internet software starting from the Automatic-Titration study and / or at the purchase of a CPAP device, 5 years to the date of purchase.